If you’re concerned about the ingredients you put on your skin, choosing organic skincare products is an excellent idea. With organic skincare products, you do not need to worry about dangerous chemicals that can damage your skin. While many companies are now offering organic skincare products, Mi Essence is a line of products that stands out. When you want organic skincare, consider the products offered by the Mi Essence skincare line. To help you decide if Mi Essence skincare products are right for you, here is a review of this line of skincare products.
About Mi Essence Skincare Products
Some individuals are not aware of Mi Essence skincare products because they are not available in stores. This company’s products are available online and from independence representatives. A group of friends that wanted to offer products that are safe for people and the environment founded the company. Founded in Australia, the company was the world’s first extensive range of skin, body, oral, cosmetic, nutritional, and hair products that are internationally certified organic. The skincare products offered by Mi Essence are independently certified by some of the top organic certifying organizations in the world, such as the US Department of Agriculture, IFOAM, and the Australian Certified Organic.
Mi Essence skincare products are not only made with organic ingredients, but they are packed in non-leaching, non-toxic packaging to ensure that the packaging does not contaminate the products. The company also focuses on ensuring that its products have a minimal impact on the environment.
The company uses a variety of natural, organic ingredients in their skincare products. The natural ingredients include grains, vegetables, minerals, legumes, seeds, fruit peels, stems and leaves, fruits, flowers and blossoms, roots, seaweeds, beneficial bacteria, woods, and more.
Many different products are available in the Mi Essence skincare line. Products are designed specifically for certain skin types. For example, some products are specifically for oily skin, others are for dry or mature skin, and others are for normal or combination skin. Some of the Mi Essence skincare products available include:
- Rejuvenating Cleanser (dry or mature skin)
- Shaving Gel
- Balancing Cleanser (normal or combination skin)
- Rejuvenating Mineral Mask (dry or mature skin)
- Purifying Cleanser (oily or problem skin)
- Garnet Exfoliant (normal skin)
- Soothing Cleanser (sensitive skin)
- Balancing Skin Conditioner
- Purifying Mineral Mask (problem or oily skin)
- Probiotic Skin Brightener
- Soothing Couperose Gel
- After Shave Balm
- Purifying Moisturizer (problem or oily skin)
- Balancing Moisturizer (combination or normal skin)
- Purifying Blemish Gel
- Firming Eye & Neck Serum (for crow’s feet, lines, etc.)
- Rejuvenessence Facial Serum
- Soothing Moisturizer (sensitive skin)
- Rose Monsoon Hydrating Mist
- Ambrosia Essence
Benefits of Using the Products
Mi Essence skincare products stand out from other organic products, offering a number of excellent benefits, including:
The Company Signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics – One excellent benefit of choosing Mi Essence skincare products is the fact that this company has signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics. The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics is a coalition of labor, consumer-rights, women’s environmental health, and public health groups. This coalition works to protect the health of both workers and consumers by requiring the beauty industry to stop using chemicals that have been linked to various health problems. Mi Essence has signed the compact, noting that they do not use any of these dangerous chemicals in their products.
Natural, Organic Ingredients – Mi Essence uses natural, organic ingredients, and organic ingredients are known to be higher in nutrients, anti-oxidants, and vitamins than crops that are grown conventionally. Since the company is so careful about the ingredients they use in the products, consumers can use these products with confidence.
Special Cold Formulation – You will also appreciate the fact that Mi Essence uses fresh ingredients in a special cold formulation. This insures that the manufacturing process does not negatively affect the ingredients with heat. The cold formulation ensures that the essential oils stay pure, providing consumers with skincare products that offer optimal results.
Products Developed for Specific Skin Types – Another benefit of using Mi Essence skincare products is the way the company develops products for specific skin types. Whether you have oily, dry, mature, sensitive, normal, or combination skin, you will be able to find products that work specifically with your skin type. This ensures that you get the best possible results from the products that you purchase.
- Pro #1 – Certified organic ingredients are used in the skincare products.
- Pro #2 – Almost all ingredients are only processed with room temperature or cold pressing.
- Pro #3 – Mi Essence makes their skincare products in small batches, shipping out fresh products to customers.
- Pro #4 – The products are densely concentrated and not watered down to ensure product efficacy.
- Pro #5 – The concentrated formulas go a long way.
- Pro #6 – All ingredients used in the products are beneficial for the skin.
- Pro #7 – Only active ingredients are used in the products – no fillers, additives, or synthetic functional ingredients are used.
- Pro #8 – No chemical preservatives are used within the products.
- Pro #9 – Products are not tested on animals.
- Con #1 – The Mi Essence products are expensive.
- Con #2 – Products are not available in all countries.
- Con #3 – Some consumers worry that too many ingredients are used in the skincare products.
Mi Essence Pricing
Mi Essence skincare products are fairly expensive, although they do offer significant value. For example, an 8.5 oz bottle of cleanser costs $56.95 and a small 1.7 oz tube of moisturizer costs $68.95. Although the prices are expensive, the company does offer replacement for products that are faulty or damaged as long as the customer contacts the company within 7 days of delivery. . If consumers are unhappy with products after they have used the products, the products can be returned within 30 days for exchange or credit. The company offers a Mi Rewards program as well, allowing Lifestyle Members and Representatives to earn Mi Rewards points on product purchases, which can be redeemed later for free products. Mi Essence accepts payment via PayPal, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. Other payment options may be available depending on the country you live in.
Areas of Availability
Currently, Mi Essence has independent representatives in 65 different countries. Countries where the Mi Essence skincare products are available include:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United States
- United Kingdom
- American Samoa
- New Zealand
- And many more
The Mi Essence skincare products line offers many benefits, such as organic ingredients, cold processing, and more. The products are also specifically developed for certain skin types, which is a huge bonus. However, there are few studies that show how effective these products really are. The products are quite expensive as well, and they are not accessible in every country. Overall, Mi Essence skincare products have a lot to offer, making them a great choice for consumers who are looking for organic, safe skincare products for regular use.